Who Can Apply To Alchemy?
Over 2,500 nonprofit leaders have participated in Alchemy to date.
Alchemy Eligibility Requirements
- Your organization must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Your organization must be located in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside County.
- Your organization must have a functioning Board of Directors/Trustees.
We seek to serve a wide array of organizations in Greater Los Angeles and encourage all interested nonprofit leaders who meet the above minimum eligibility requirements to apply to Alchemy.
Other Alchemy Selection Criteria (Not Required)
Although all nonprofit leaders meeting the eligibility requirements listed above are encouraged to apply, the Annenberg Foundation's leadership and Alchemy Strategic Partners will consider the following preferred criteria when making final selections for participation:
- Your organization has been serving the needs of the community for at least three years.
- Your Executive Director has served at least two years in his/her role.
- Your organization operates with an annual budget of $5 million or less.
- Your organization supports under-served and under-capitalized communities within Los Angeles Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside County.
Please note that while all of the eligibility requirements must be met in order to apply to Alchemy, your organization does not need to meet all of the other selection criteria listed above in order to be accepted into Alchemy training.